Do you need a site investigation?
Your mining search recommends further action, a shaft or depression has opened up in your garden, or there are signs of subsidence on your property?
Why use us?
Our skilled team provide clear, concise and accurate information.
We carry out investigations using our bespoke GIS (geographical information systems) and survey tools with up to 1cm accuracy, helping find recorded features quickly and log unrecorded features precisely and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on our communication skills during the investigation and will help in any way we can.
Why have a site investigation?
Site investigations are often needed to satisfy planning or mortgage conditions. If you live in an area where mining risk is present, any of the following bodies can request an investigation:
- Planning/Building Control
- NHBC (National House Building Council)
- Mortgage lenders
- Insurance claims
- Purchaser/seller and legal advisors
Alternatively, you may choose to have your property investigated for your own peace of mind.
- Suitable for Building Control, NHBC, building warranties or development finance
- Carried out by our qualified and experienced geologist/mining engineer
- Looking for signs of mining activity and potentially unstable ground
To talk to one of our geologists, or book a site investigation
Mining Searches UK is the trading name of Cornwall Mining Services Limited, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom. Company registration number 01381067 whose registered office is at Highburrow Lane, Wilson Way, Pool Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 3RN