Regulated Mining search – clear concise reports within 2-3 days. Expedited service available
Do you need a mining search?
We offer Mining Searches for:
- Coal mining
- Metalliferous mining (including tin)
- China and ball clay mining
- Limestone mining
- Bath stone mining
- Fullers Earth mining
- Chalk mining (including deneholes/chalkwells)
Does your property lie in an area affected by more than one type of mining? Our combined reports are a cost effective option.
What you can expect from us
- Quick turnaround time – your mining search report back within 2 to 3 working days, with the option of our expedited service to meet your time constraints
- Experience – providing solutions since 1978
- Nationwide coverage – we hold an extensive mining archive for England and Wales
- Professional Indemnity cover of £10 million – we are covered
- Interpretation by our historical mining team – specialist teams of geologists, historians, archaeologists, mining engineers, historical geographers, archivists
- A regulated mining search
- Front page summary
- Clear and concise report writing
- A plan showing the property in relation to mining
- Professional opinion of the mining data
Unsure of the mining in your area?
For more information or to order a mining search
Mining Searches UK is the trading name of Cornwall Mining Services Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 01381067 and with registered offices at c/o Ascential Group Limited, The Prow, 1 Wilder Walk, London W1B 2AP.