Conveyancing Information Executive and our terms & conditions
Important Consumer Protection Information
This search has been produced by Mining Searches UK, Highburrow Lane, Wilson Way, Pool, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 3RN. Tel: 01209218861. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mining Searches UK adheres to the Conveyancing Information Executive Standards.
- Conveyancing Information Executive Members shall act in a professional and honest manner at all times in line with the Conveyancing Information Executive Standards and carry out the delivery of the Search with integrity and due care and skill.
- Compliance with the Conveyancing Information Executive Standards will be a condition within the Conveyancing Information Executive Member’s Terms and Conditions.
- Conveyancing Information Executive Members will promote the benefits of and deliver the Search to the agreed standards and in the best interests of the customer and associated parties.
If you have a query or complaint about your search, you should raise it directly with the search firm, and if appropriate ask for any complaint to be considered under their formal internal complaints procedure.
If you remain dissatisfied with the firm’s final response, after your complaint has been formally considered, or if the firm has exceeded the response timescales, you may refer your complaint for consideration under The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs).
The Ombudsman can award up to £5,000 to you if the Ombudsman finds that you have suffered actual financial loss and/or aggravation, distress or inconvenience as a result of your search provider failing to keep to the Standards.
Please note that all queries or complaints regarding your search should be directed to your search provider in the first instance, not to TPOs.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
- acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
Complaints should be sent to: Operations Director, Groundsure Ltd, Sovereign House, Church Street, Brighton, BN1 1UJ. Tel: 08444 159 000. Email: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to: The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Tel: 01722 333306, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with their final decision.