This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website (www.miningsearchesuk.com and www.miningsearchesuk.co.uk) (“our site“). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.miningsearchesuk.co.uk/www.miningsearchesuk.com is a site operated by Cornwall Mining Services Limited, trading as Mining Searches UK (“we” or “us“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 1381067 and we have our registered office at Highburrow Lane, Wilson Way, Pool Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 3RN. Our VAT registration number is 486 4004 42.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you have any questions related to Mining Searches, our Reports or Investigations please contact us. Our advisors are ready and happy to take your call on: 01209 218861 or use our contact form.